How to Create a Project Online Power BI Center (cont.)
In this exercise you will share the Power BI Center site with members of the Executives Group, Business Analysts Group security group and with a user.
1. At the top right side of the Home page, click Share site.
2. On the Share site side pane, in the box, type Executives Grp, Business Analysts Grp and Beth Quinlan. (ensure they only have Read permission)
3. On the Share site side pane, click Share.
4. On the Site Pages page, hover over the Portfolio Report.aspx file and click on the check box and then in the menu bar, click Share.
- Exercise 1: Creating a Modern UI SharePoint Site Collection
- Exercise 2: Signing Up for a Power BI Account
- Exercise 3: Using the Power BI Project Online Content Pack
- Exercise 4: Upgrading Free Power BI account to Power BI Pro
- Exercise 5: Adding Power BI Reports to a SharePoint Page
- Exercise 6: Modifying the Power BI Center Home Page
- Exercise 7: Sharing the Power BI Center Site
- Exercise 8: Sharing the Power BI Dashboard and Testing