How to Create a Project Online Power BI Center (cont.)
In this exercise you will upgrade your Free Power BI account to Power BI Pro as you cannot share reports with the free account.
1. On Power BI web page, under Dashboards section, click the ellipse (…) and click Share.
2. In the Upgrade to Power BI Pro pane, click Try Pro for free.
3. In the Start 60-Day free Pro trial pane, click Start trial.
4. In the Success! Trial extended pane, click Close.
The Power BI web page is refreshed.
5. On Power BI web page, expand My Workspace and under Reports, click on Microsoft Project Online.
- Exercise 1: Creating a Modern UI SharePoint Site Collection
- Exercise 2: Signing Up for a Power BI Account
- Exercise 3: Using the Power BI Project Online Content Pack
- Exercise 4: Upgrading Free Power BI account to Power BI Pro
- Exercise 5: Adding Power BI Reports to a SharePoint Page
- Exercise 6: Modifying the Power BI Center Home Page
- Exercise 7: Sharing the Power BI Center Site
- Exercise 8: Sharing the Power BI Dashboard and Testing