How to Create a Project Online Power BI Center (cont.)
In this exercise, you will be using the Project Online Content Pack to download the built-in dashboards and reports that will use the data from the Project Online link to PWA.
1. On Power BI web page, under Microsoft AppSource / Services section, click Get.
2. In the AppSource pane, in the Search box, type Project Online and click Get in now.
4. In the Authentication method list, select OAuth2 and click Sign in.
5. Sign in as the PWA Administrator.
It might take a while for your PWA data to be imported to the Content Pack.
6. When the data has finished being imported, close the Your dataset is ready! window.
7. In the navigation pane, expand My Workspace and under Dashboards or Reports, click on Microsoft Project Online to review the content.
- Exercise 1: Creating a Modern UI SharePoint Site Collection
- Exercise 2: Signing Up for a Power BI Account
- Exercise 3: Using the Power BI Project Online Content Pack
- Exercise 4: Upgrading Free Power BI account to Power BI Pro
- Exercise 5: Adding Power BI Reports to a SharePoint Page
- Exercise 6: Modifying the Power BI Center Home Page
- Exercise 7: Sharing the Power BI Center Site
- Exercise 8: Sharing the Power BI Dashboard and Testing