How to Create a Project Online Power BI Center (cont.)
In this exercise, you will create a new SharePoint Site Collection that will be used as the foundation of the Project Online Power BI Center site.
1. Open a web browser and go to the Office 365 home page at: https://www.office.com and sign is as the Office 365 Global administrator.
2. On the Office 365 home page, click the App Launcher and click SharePoint.
3. On the SharePoint home page, click Create site.
4. In the Create a site pane, click Communication site.
5. In the Communication site pane, complete the form with the following settings:
|Setting||Perform the following:|
|Choose a design||Select Topic|
|Site name||Type <companyname> Power BI Center|
|Site address||Click Edit and type powerbi.|
6. Click Finish.
- Exercise 1: Creating a Modern UI SharePoint Site Collection
- Exercise 2: Signing Up for a Power BI Account
- Exercise 3: Using the Power BI Project Online Content Pack
- Exercise 4: Upgrading Free Power BI account to Power BI Pro
- Exercise 5: Adding Power BI Reports to a SharePoint Page
- Exercise 6: Modifying the Power BI Center Home Page
- Exercise 7: Sharing the Power BI Center Site
- Exercise 8: Sharing the Power BI Dashboard and Testing